It’s that time of year and if you’re getting ready to say “I Do” over the Holiday Season, we have some ideas to help incorporate that Holiday magic into your wedding day.
A bold red wedding dress for the bride or the bridesmaids.
There are no rules when it comes to bridal style – whatever makes you feel special is absolutely the right choice. Any time of year, red is a striking and stylish choice, maybe even more so at the Holidays.
Baubles with your own photos
For the reception or even for around the unity candle ceremony table, buy some of the clear baubles that can be personalized and print off some of your favorite photos, perhaps telling your journey as a couple or even showcasing engagement photos. What a great talking point and unique keepsakes.
With Suncoast Weddings, you choose the soundtrack, so why not lock in ceremony memories with a favorite Holiday song. Every year around your anniversary, you’ll hear that song and be transported back to your wedding day.
There are so many color combinations you could choose from to be festive – red and green, gold and red, whatever calls to you. Tailor your colors to the backdrop you want as you say “I Do” to your soulmate.
Under the mistletoe
What could be more romantic than saying your vows and then kissing under the mistletoe. We can arrange to hang mistletoe on the arch for you so as soon as you’re officially ‘just married’, you can kiss under the mistletoe.
A few other ideas to inspire:
- Use pine cones as placeholders at your reception
- Weave holly leaves and berries into your bouquet
- Instead of blowing bubbles or throwing beach balls, invite guests to ring jingle bells as you walk back down the aisle
- Use colorful baubles to decorate the arch and fill lanterns to line the aisle – we can handle that part of the inspiration – let us know your color scheme 🙂
- Make custom photo gift tree ornaments to give out as party favors
With Suncoast Weddings arranging your wedding or vow renewal, you’ll be sure to relax and enjoy every second. Give us a call today to start planning. 727-443-0039